Standards for studio apartment
1. Basic conditions and services of guest's reception
- Apartment owner may be both a legal and physical person
- Apartment owner should have a certificate on categorization approved by competent authorities - economy department
- All apartments in the owner's facility should comply with DOMUS BONUS IQA standards.
- Service of guest's reception should be provided 24 hours a day
- Breakfast should be provided - at guest's request
2. Minimum net area of apartment
|STUDIO APARTMENT||Area used as bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen||Bathroom||Total min. area (m2)|
|2 person module||27||4||31|
3. General conditions
3.1. Apartment as a whole
- Separate entrance to apartment
- Area used as bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen
- Windows exposed to daylight
- Rooms at least 2.40 m high
- Fireproof ashtray in smoking apartment or no-smoking sign
- Fireproof waste basket
- Heating. (An exception are apartments open only in summer)
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in apartment
- Main lighting on ceiling, wall or as freestanding lamp
- Several free power sockets
- Possibility of listening to radio (by radio or TV set)
- Satellite and/or cable color TV with remote control
- Apartment tariff and House Rules in four languages
- Folder with tourist information (brochures, etc.) and list of emergency telephone numbers.
- Safe or service of safe-deposit box use
- Access staircase and corridors (floor, wall, ceiling, equipment) clean, showing no traces of wear and tear, damage, etc.
- Floors clean, showing no traces of wear and tear, damage, etc.
- Walls clean, showing no traces of wear and tear, damage, etc.
- Ceilings clean, showing no traces of wear and tear, damage, etc.
- Furniture clean, showing no traces of wear and tear, damage, etc.
- Carpentry or locksmithing showing no traces of wear and tear, damage, etc.
- Other equipment clean, showing no traces of wear and tear, damage, etc.
- Devices in working order
3.2. Area used as bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen
- Bed for one person, minimum size: 100 x 200 cm, bed for two persons, minimum size: 160 x 200 cm
- Bed linen: one sheet, pillowcase, quilt in cover
- Extra quilt per person.
- Quilt for each bed
- Pillow per person
- Extra pillow at guest's request
- Changing of bed linen every seven days and for each new guest
- Bedside cabinet, per person
- Wardrobe with shelves or drawers and part for hanging clothes with five identical hangers, per person
- Bedside lamp, per person
- Cot, at guest's request
- Mattress clean, firm, showing no traces of sagging, damage, etc.
- Bed linen clean, showing no traces of wear and tear, damage, etc.
- Sitting-sleeping set (armchair, two or three-seater sofa) sofa bed size minimum 80x190 for one person
- Dining table with the number of chairs corresponding with apartment capacity
- Dining table covered with tablecloth
- Sink with hot and cold water
- Cooker with at least two electric rings or gas burners
- Pantry or cupboard for groceries
- Cupboard for tableware and cutlery
- Set of dishes and utensils for preparing food and drinks, as well as cutlery, corresponding with apartment capacity
- Adequate number of clean dish cloths, utensils and dishwashing liquid
- Oven or grill or microwave oven
- Cooker hood, if there is no natural ventilation or for apartments open in winter
- Coffee making machine (filter coffee and espresso)
- Corkscrew and bottle opener
- Toilet with flusher
- Toilet brush
- Toilet roll holder with toilet paper, and extra roll
- Washbasin with hot and cold water
- Wrapped bar of soap or liquid soap by the washbasin
- Waste basket
- Bags for sanitary napkins
- Bathtub with handhold at least 160 cm long or shower cubicle at least 80 x 80 cm with hot and cold water. Adjustable shower head
- Curtain or screen at least to the middle of bathtub; complete shower cubicle
- Wrapped bar of soap or liquid soap by the bathtub
- Bathroom walls covered with ceramic or stone tiles or other waterproof materials up to a height of at least 210 cm
- Bathroom floor covered with ceramic or stone tiles or other waterproof materials
- Towel hook or rail by the bathtub and washbasin, per person
- Three towels. Two smaller and one larger one, per person.
- Bath mat in front of bathtub or shower cubicle
- Shelf, etc. for toiletries
- Lighting ensuring good visibility in the entire bathroom
- Natural or mechanical ventilation
- Towels changed every three days and for each new guest
- Power socket for electric shaver conforming to international standards
- Clothes hook, per person
- Glass, per person
- Heating. An exception are apartments open only in summer
- Sanitary equipment and fittings clean, showing no traces of wear and tear, damage, etc.
3.4. Outward appearance
- Access road in good condition: without puddles, holes, etc.
- Facade in good condition: no traces of chipping, cracks, peeling of paint, etc.
- Signs in good condition: without stains, visible damage, etc.
- Outer lighting on facility functioning well, if such exists
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of environment: no waste, dry leaves, etc.
- Garbage collected regularly
- Continuous maintenance provided
- Well maintained garden
- Possibility of drying clothes
- Parking for motor vehicle - 1 parking space for up to 3 persons