This year, Maistra's campsite Porto Sole in Vrsar has become one of the few campsites in Istria, which will enable its guests to stay outdoors all year round...
This year, Maistra's campsite Porto Sole in Vrsar has become one of the few campsites in Istria, which will enable its guests to stay outdoors all year round. For many years, Porto Sole campsite has been a popular destination for lovers of intact nature, mild climate and clean sea. Gastronomic and cultural events, extensive network of bicycle paths, the proximity of the the wine roads and roads of olive oil, as well as a number of activities at the campsite, will allow guests an interesting and active vacation at the campsite in the winter months. A few minutes long walk will take you to the beautiful centre of the old town with a special Mediterranean atmosphere.
Guests who stay at the campsite during the winter, will be able to eat breakfast and dinner in Pineta, the nearby Maistra's hotel, and enjoy a variety of animation programmes and, subject to availability, sauna, swimming pool and fitness in the wellness centre of the hotel. Camp guests have one free massage and free Wi-Fi internet in the hotel.
In the winter, in the Porto Sole bay, sheltered from the wind, there are 221 camping pitches with electricity, water, and heated sanitary facilities available. Besides being a great location for a vacation in the nature, Porto Sole is also attractive to those looking for an active holiday.
Additional offers for guests of the campsite during winter:
- A rich selection of hot drinks in the bar at the campsite
- Bike tours and Nordic walking
- Tennis school on request and a sparring partner for tennis on request
- Table tennis
- Tours and excursions in Istria
- Excursions around Vrsar - a tour of the panoramic site, Casanova Street, Dušan Džamonja Sculpture Park, churches, etc.
- Organization of various workshops and activities (cooking schools on request, zumba, pilates, water aerobics in the pool of Pineta Hotel)
- Individual visits to interesting events in Vrsar and surrounding area - photo exhibition, St. Martin's Day in Vrsar, live nativity scene in Lovreč, Santa Claus House in Kaštelir, Truffle days in Livade, gastronomic events in western Istria, concerts of classical music and the choir Mendula in Pineta Hotel, and the church of St. Mary
- Live music at Pineta Hotel
Price of breakfast and dinner at Pineta Hotel:
- Breakfast 35 HRK (including VAT) per person per day
- Dinner 75 HRK (including VAT) per person per day
- Breakfast and dinner 95 HRK (including VAT) per person per day
More about Porto Sole campsite:
Maistra d.d. Rovinj-Vrsar