Information Regarding Entering Republic of Croatia for Foreign Citizens
[May 12, 2020]
Following the information after the third reunion of the Committee for tourism of the Istrian Region, held on May 11th, 2020 we bring you the five reasons when the entrance to Republic of Croatia is possible for foreign citizens - from EU countries and third countries as Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia.
Now the entrance into the territory of Republic of Croatia is possible if you fulfill these five conditions, and you possess the adequate documentation.
- In case you are owner of the real estate in Croatia (and you possess the documentation with which you can prove the ownership of the real estate in Republic of Croatia or vessels - also lease holder);
- In case you are the owner or member of the board of the company or business activity in Croatia;
- In case you are invited by the economic operator from the Republic of Croatia due to the business meeting;
- In case you attend the funerary in Croatia (and you possess the documentation to prove that);
- In case you have to visit a sick person.
All other foreign citizens who have some other business reasons, which are not possible to define or anticipate in advance, are advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, with the aim to cross the state border, and their request will be answered as soon as possible.
Following the information after the third reunion of the Committee for tourism of the Istrian Region, at your entrance in Republic of Croatia the health measures, such as self-quarantine are not valid anymore, but there are epidemiological measures that have to be complied.
Recommendations and measures of the Institute of Public Health that have to be complied by all the Croatian and foreign citizens that enter the Republic of Croatia 14 days from crossing the state border are available here: Recommendations and measures [pdf document]
» Measures and recommendations of the Croatian Public Health Institute for entering the territory of Republic of Croatia. [pdf document]
» Ministry of the Interior: FAQ regarding the conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia
» Source /additional information: www.koronavirus.hr