[Latest update: 28.11.2020]
Given the epidemiological situation and the possible transmission of Covid-19 disease, all persons in the Republic of Croatia are obliged to adhere to strict measures of physical distancing; all prescribed anti-epidemic measures, special recommendations and instructions of the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
The necessary epidemiological measures referred to in this Decision shall enter into force on 28 November and shall be determined until 21 December 2020.
• A strict measure of physical distancing requires the avoidance of close personal contact at a distance of at least 2 meters indoors and 1.5 meters outdoors.
• Prohibition of holding all public events and gatherings attended by more than 25 people in one place.
• A maximum of 10 people can be present at private gatherings and ceremonies
• A maximum of 25 people can be present at funerals, final farewells and laying the urns.
• The obligation for all shops, stores and shopping centers to limit the number of customers who can stay in their premises at the same time and to clearly display at the entrance a notice of the largest possible number of customers.
• Limitation of working hours for bakeries and shops for bread and bakery products until 10.00 p.m.
• A ban on the sale of alcoholic beverages between 10.00 p.m. and 6.00 a.m.
• Suspension of catering facilities and provision of catering services on agricultural holdings, except for catering facilities in hotels, camps, student dormitories, which may only serve guests who use the accommodation service in them. Other catering facilities are allowed to prepare and deliver food and beverages, in compliance with all anti-epidemic measures.
• Suspension of wedding ceremonies.
• Suspension of gyms, fitness centers and sports and recreation centers.
• Suspension of all amateur cultural and artistic performances, programs, events.
• Ban on the consumption of food and beverages during cinema screenings.
• Suspension of fairs and other forms of economic and tourist events or events where products are sold, exhibited or displayed
• A ban on all training and competitions except for top athletes.
• Permitted sports competitions and trainings can be held only without audience and with strict adherence to all prescribed epidemiological measures.
• Mandatory use of face masks or medical masks outdoors when it is not possible to maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 meters.
• The recommendation that Mass celebrations broadcast whenever possible through radio or TV programs or in other ways that will allow believers to attend Mass without coming to religious sites.