Vaccination in Istria
Vaccination of tourists in Istria
All persons who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19, and who find themselves in the territory of the Region of Istria, can be vaccinated on the basis of a public invitation and during vaccination agree to receive a second and booster dose.
Vaccination is free of charge and is performed without a previously scheduled appointment according to the current schedule.
The schedule includes: location + date + hours + available vaccine types
Children over the age of 12 can be vaccinated at all vaccination points.
Vaccination dates in the Region of Istria:
Monthly schedule: 05.06. - 02.07. [pdf]
» For citizens of the Republic of Croatia: ID card and health insurance card
» For EU citizens: ID card or passport
» for other citizens: passport
Types of vaccines:
Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen (J&J)
Vaccination sites in Istria:
• Pula NZZJZ Istarske županije, Address: Nazorova 23
• Buzet NZZJZ Istarske županije, Address: Goričica 1
• Labin NZZJZ Istarske županije, Address: Sv. Mikule 2
• Pazin NZZJZ Istarske županije, Address: J. Dobrile 1
• Poreč NZZJZ Istarske županije, Address: M. Gioseffi 2
• Rovinj NZZJZ Istarske županije, Address: D. Pergolis 10
Vaccination with a second dose
To receive a second dose of the vaccine or a booster dose with an identity card/passport, you must also provide a certificate of previous vaccination.
A vaccination certificate
can be taken from any pharmacies in Istria » list of pharmacies in Croatia
• for EU citizens - an EU digital COVID certificate (EUDCC) is issued
• for citizens of other countries - a Vaccination certificate is issued
» Information for groups - tour operators and tourist agencies
»» Walking by the sea as a romantic meditation