The Large Well, which takes almost the entire surface area of the little square, has similar Late Baroque features to some palaces in Buzet. Its structure is polygonal. It was built in 1789 during Captain Marco Antonio Trevisan, on the site of a former well. The fence is constructed in the Rococo style and decorated by massive vaults, vases and the coat of arms bearing the inscription of the construction undertaken by Captain Marco Antonio Trevisan. The Venetian relief of the lion was carved in the lower part of the Large Well.