Poreč - Parenzo
- 15.09. - 15.10.21
- Poreč Tourist Board
About the event:
***Every Monday and Thursday
15.09.-15.10. - If you love off-road terrain and you’re fit enough to pedal for around 40km, make sure to try the free MTB tours offered in Poreč. Ride unbeaten trails through the picturesque forests, olive groves and vineyards of Poreč and end your ride by the sea.
Two free guided MTB tours are available. You can choose a northbound 31 km tour with 300m of elevation gain or a 45 km ride with 450m of elevation gain that will take you south of Poreč. Whichever you choose, you will enjoy the beautiful landscapes typical of Istria's interior and a beautiful seaside ride back to your starting point – Peškera bay in Poreč.
Notes on the free MTB tours
- The tours are completely free, and do not include beverages, food or entry tickets.
- Bike, helmet, and bike equipment rental is available (at extra charge).
- Helmets are required.
- Not recommended for children younger than 14 years of age.
- You must know how to ride a mountain bike and be in good enough shape to ride around 50km per day with technical climbs at up to 10% grade. An ambulance is available in case of emergency.
- The guide has the right to change the route according to weather and guest abilities.
Book a tour! – Bookings are required at least 24 hours prior to departure
Bookings and inquiries via Viber or WhatsApp
T: +385 (0)91 604 17 23