If you love to discover hidden spots while cycling in nature, make sure to try the free cycling tours offered by Riviera Poreč. Ride unbeaten trails or tarmac roads winding through beautiful landscapes surrounding Poreč, Funtana, Tar-Vabriga, Kaštelir and Vižinada. Explore Baredine cave, Kontija forest near Lim bay, Dušan Džamonja’s sculpture park or the famous Tićan observatory.
AVAILABLE: Monday to Friday
LOCATIONS: Poreč, Funtana, Tar-Vabriga, Kaštelir, Vižinada
Five free guided MTB tours are available with starting points in Poreč, Funtana, Tar-Vabriga, Kaštelir or Vižinada. You can choose between easy and intermediate tours from 20 to 45km with 115 to 450m of cumulative elevation gain.
Notes on the free MTB tours:
- The tours are completely free, and do not include beverages, food or entry tickets.
- Bike, helmet, and bike equipment rental is available (at extra charge). Helmets are required.
- Not recommended for children younger than 14 years of age.
- You must know how to ride a bike and be in good enough shape to ride between 20 and 50 km per day.
- An emergency vehicle is available in case of need.
- The guide has the right to change the route according to weather and guest abilities.
Bookings are free, but required at least 12 hours prior to departure:
Viber/WhatsApp +385 91 604 1723,