[Latest update: March, 2021]
Given the epidemiological situation and the possible transmission of Covid-19 disease, all persons in the Republic of Croatia are obliged to adhere to strict measures of physical distancing; all prescribed anti-epidemic measures, special recommendations and instructions of the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
• A strict measure of physical distancing requires the avoidance of close personal contact at a distance of at least 2 meters indoors and 1.5 meters outdoors.
• Mandatory use of face masks or medical masks outdoors when it is not possible to maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 meters.
Necessary epidemiological measures
Shops and shopping centers
• The obligation for all shops, stores and shopping centers to limit the number of customers who can stay in their premises at the same time
• To clearly display at the entrance a notice of the largest possible number of customers
• Bakeries and shops selling bread and bakery products can be open until 10 p.m.
Restaurants, bars, cafe bars
• Catering facilities and OPGs (family farms) providing catering services may serve food and beverages only in open-space service areas (outdoor teraces)
• When staying on the terraces of catering facilities, it is necessary to adhere to epidemiological measures and maintain physical distance
• Outdoor terraces of all catering facilities (including cafes and restaurants) all allowed to work from 6 am to 10 p.m.
• Open with strict adherence to measures
• Limited number of persons allowed
• Prohibition of holding all public events and gatherings attended by more than 25 people in one place
• Public events, gatherings and ceremonies of all kinds can last up to 10 p.m.
• A maximum of 10 people can be present at private gatherings and ceremonies
Other mandatory precautions
• A ban on the sale of alcoholic beverages between 10.00 p.m. and 6.00 a.m.
• Ban on the consumption of food and beverages during cinema screenings
• Opening hours of casinos and club vending machines can be from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (catering services are not allowed)
• Suspension of fairs and other forms of economic and tourist events or events where products are sold, exhibited or displayed
• A maximum of 25 people can be present at funerals, final farewells and laying the urns
• Suspension of wedding ceremonies
• Permitted sports competitions and trainings can be held only without audience and with strict adherence to all prescribed epidemiological measures.